WOSN is constantly seeking resumes for Production Positions within it’s Sports Report and full game rebroadcast crews. Although the majority of hiring takes place over the summer, interested applicants should email their resume anytime.
– Must be 16 years of age.
– Must be available Friday nights (August – October) and, for most positions, available both Friday and Saturday nights (November – March).
– ALL positions are seasonal, part-time positions. The primary sports seasons run from mid-August until mid-March. You should not plan on any work outside of these months. Within these months, you should expect to work anywhere from 2 – 15 hours a week. Hours worked will depend on the position held, the number of events covered and the distance traveled to events.
– During tournaments, there will be fewer and fewer games to cover until the majority of
– Remote production crews should expect to have to set up and tear down equipment. This will involve outdoor work in a variety of temperatures and weather conditions.
– Expect to HAVE FUN. You’ll be working in a laid back environment covering sports from the unique perspectives we are afforded. You’ll work with a fun, supportive crew while you learn new skills in an encouraging atmosphere.
Travel to multiple athletic events and capture highlights before returning to the station to edit
Sports Report Production
Be a part of live television production by working on our studio crew. Positions include camera, audio, playout, graphics and more.
Travel with a crew to various venues where you’ll set up and film full-length games for rebroadcast.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can stop by the station at 1844 Baty Road, Lima, Ohio and fill out an application.