WTLW Sales Representative
WTLW TV/ WOSN, the leader in broadcasting high school sports throughout West Ohio, is seeking a full-time sales representative. This person will report directly to the sales manager. Compensation includes base salary commensurate with experience and commission. This person must be competitive and thrive in a performance-based environment and should expect to make significant revenue contributions toward department goals. The position requires time in the office and outside the office on sales calls.
- Must hold an appreciation for the Mission and Vision of WTLW/WOSN.
- Should enjoy high school sports and understand the value to local communities.
- Must have a keen instinct at developing external relationships.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Must be a self-starter with an outgoing and driven personality.
- Must be well-organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting coworkers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including but not limited to MS Word and Excel.
- Must be a team player with the ability to positively interact with others.
- Make calls on clients as needed in the sales process, which includes selling sponsorships and advertising packages for WTLW/WOSN programming.
- Create proposals and prepare, edit, proofread, and finalize sales presentations.
- Write commercials scripts.
Overview & How to Apply:
WTLW TV is seeking a full-time Sales Account Executive to sell sponsorships for WTLW TV and WOSN, a regional sports channel. This is a base plus commission position. To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to WTLW TV, 1844 Baty Road, Lima, Ohio 45807. No walk-ins or phone calls.
WTLW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WOSN is constantly seeking resumes for Production Positions within it’s Sports Report and full game rebroadcast crews. Although the majority of hiring takes place over the summer, interested applicants should email their resume anytime.
– Must be 16 years of age.
– Must be available Friday nights (August – October) and, for most positions, available both Friday and Saturday nights (November – March).
– ALL positions are seasonal, part-time positions. The primary sports seasons run from mid-August until mid-March. You should not plan on any work outside of these months. Within these months, you should expect to work anywhere from 2 – 15 hours a week. Hours worked will depend on the position held, the number of events covered and the distance traveled to events.
– During tournaments, there will be fewer and fewer games to cover until the majority of
– Remote production crews should expect to have to set up and tear down equipment. This will involve outdoor work in a variety of temperatures and weather conditions.
– Expect to HAVE FUN. You’ll be working in a laid back environment covering sports from the unique perspectives we are afforded. You’ll work with a fun, supportive crew while you learn new skills in an encouraging atmosphere.
Travel to multiple athletic events and capture highlights before returning to the station to edit
Sports Report Production
Be a part of live television production by working on our studio crew. Positions include camera, audio, playout, graphics and more.
Travel with a crew to various venues where you’ll set up and film full-length games for rebroadcast.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply email your resume to email@example.com or you can stop by the station at 1844 Baty Road, Lima, Ohio and fill out an application.